We can always use things to improve the lives of the ones we serve.
Below is a list of some of the items we could use at this time.
- Gift cards are always a great hit because a Veteran can go out and purchase the things he needs.
- Underwear boxer and briefs (size large to XXL)
- T-shirts (Size large to XXL men's Cotton Socks)
- Hygiene products (shampoo,soap,shaving cream and deodorant)
- Work Boots
- Blankets & sheets (Fitted, if possible *Twin Size*)
- Twin size mattress pads
The Veterans’ Place needs the monetary donations it receives to continue to operate and provide the help to our veterans. Any donation you are able to provide will help. Our food budget alone is around $70,000.00 per year. We hope that we can receive your support now and in the future. We invite all of the members and their family members and friends to visit us so you can see our home. Currently, our monthly expenses exceed our income and we carry a mortgage over $71.000.00 Relieving the mortgage would give us more money to provide for our residents and maintain the building and increase our resources to devote to our residents and to provide the programs they require. We are close to eliminating it won't you help. Our programs ensure our residents will become healthy, functioning members of our society - able to hold down a job and relate to neighbors and friends.